- proven 3x magnification
- predestined for long-time observations
- the ideal night vision device
- convenient and fatigue-free observation
Medium Range Clip-On Night Sight
Safran Vectronix’ NiteSpotMR is a medium range clip-on night sight that adds night vision capability to a wide variety of rifles.
- Remote control for gain & focus
- Up to caliber .50
- Three accessory rails for additional attachments
- Outstanding resolution, brilliant optics
- Clear, smooth design
- Compatible with TACS-M clip-on thermal imaging
Adds night vision capability
Vectronix’ NiteSpotMR is a medium range clip-on night sight that adds night vision capability to a wide variety of rifles. NiteSpotMR easily attaches to the front of a day sight objective and can be rapidly removed when not in use. NiteSpotMR does not affect the optical alignment of the day sight, eliminating the need for re-adjustment/boresighting when changing between daytime and nighttime operations.
Up to caliber .50
NiteSpotMR can be used with any rifle up to caliber .50. The ruggedly designed clip-on device can withstand the hardest recoils and performs smoothly even under the harshest conditions.
Outstanding resolution, brilliant optics
The brilliant optics and high resolution provide users with the reliable performance and accurate outcome they have come to expect from Vectronix’ products.
Important: NiteSpotMR is subject to Swiss export control.
01 | 04NiteSpotMR – Medium Range Clip-On Night Sight
02 | 04NiteSpotMR – Medium Range Clip-On Night Sight
03 | 04NiteSpotMR – Medium Range Clip-On Night Sight
04 | 04NiteSpotMR – Medium Range Clip-On Night Sight
The binocular BIG35 with the proven 3x magnification is predestined for longtime observations over larger distance.
With binocular eyepieces and outstanding image quality, the BIG25 is suitable for fatigue-free observation over long periods of time.
- IR illumination
- optional face mask allows operator to have both hands free
- outstanding image quality
- suitable for fatiguefree observation over long periods
Thanks to the system's Thermal Imager, your forward observers can penetrate total darkness, and even see through the densest sandstorms.
- Non-magnetic north finding
- Up to 7 days mission capability
- High precision targeting and locating system
- Illuminated Human Machine Interface