- 2kg of unmatched Capabilities
- 24/7 Observation & Target location
- See Spot
- Multimedia & Connectivity
MOSKITO TI Family
Lightweight Multi-Purpose Target Locators
The MOSKITO TI combines a multitude of features in less than 1.3/1.4 kg. It is more user-friendly, weighs less, and offers more functionality than any other device in its class. It works reliably under the harshest conditions and offers infantry and special forces everything they need for full situational awareness at any time of day or night.
- The standard version – MOSKITO TI – is operated with four CR123 batteries and weighs less compared to the MOSKITO TI+.
- With a slightly enlarged housing, the MOSKITO TI+ relies on AA batteries with a quick change system. It is slightly heavier than the MOSKITO TI, but provides more autonomy.
· impressive performance to weight ratio
· weight incl. batteries less than 1.3 kg / 1.4 kg
· modular GPS saves up to 1 kg of total weight
VERSATILE VIEW MODES
· first-class optic daylight sight that consumes no power
· thermal image with wide field of view for detection and situational awareness during the day or at night
· low light sensor for reliable detection in poor light conditions
· detailed customization
· intuitive, efficient user interface
· one button per feature
· ergonomic design
· with or without gloves
· top C4I-capability
· meets NATO requirements for interconnectivity
· multiple interfaces incl. USB and Ethernet for data exchange with other devices
LASER DISTANCE METER
· exceptional performance in the toughest environmental conditions
· ranges of up to 10,000 m
· based on Safran Vectronix' world-leading core competence
· laser pointer class 1
· mark and handover targets
DIGITAL NORTH FINDING
· highly precise and reliable magnetic compass for North finding, angle and inclination measurement
· minimal weight
· low power consumption
· high quality options for recording and processing (e.g. streaming)
· during the day and at night in thermal and low-light mode
OPTIMIZED POWER CONCEPT
· refined battery management
· uses commercially available CR123 or AA batteries
· external power supply with power bank and USB power cable
INDIVIDUAL SOFTWARE PACKAGES
Decisively enhance the capabilities of your MOSKITO TI by installing one of the new software packages now available. Whether you need a single license or a comprehensive bundle, we deliver tailored solutions for your operational requirements. Gain the edge by upgrading your MOSKITO TI with “Mapping”, “Channel Fusion” or one of our other sophisticated software options.
We continuously develop our software lineup further to meet your specific requirements. Please contact us for the latest information.Contact us
01 | 04MOSKITO TI (brown)
02 | 04MOSKITO TI (green)
03 | 04MOSKITO TI+ (grey)
04 | 04MOSKITO TI+ (green)
|MOSKITO TI||MOSKITO TI+|
|Power supply (on-board)||3V lithium battery type CR123A||L91 AA size lithium battery|
|Battery capacity (20°C)||> 4h with battery status||> 6h with battery status|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||184 x 198 x 96 mm||198 x 203 x 96 mm|
|Weight with batteries||< 1.3 kg||< 1.4 kg|
01 | 05Measure and locate objects within seconds with the best target recognition in its class.
02 | 05Exceptional situational awareness for all lighting conditions.
03 | 05MOSKITO TI+ with the new battery cartridge for fast power switch.
04 | 05Combined with STERNA TNF for extreme precision.
05 | 05Afocal magnifies the MOSKITO TI thermal imager.
MOSKITO TI Flyer
MOSKITO TI Family Product Folder (english)|pdf 954 KB
MOSKITO TI Family Product Folder (german)|pdf 963 KB
LRF Data Viewer Flyer english|pdf 382 KB
LRF DataViewer for Android|zip 5 MB
LRF DataViewer for Windows|zip 44 MB
Installation Guide LRF DataViewer for Android|pdf 354 KB
Driver for USB datacable|zip 5 MB
Terminal Freeware|zip 83 KB
WMM Update 2020
Fully-integrated in a less than 2kg unit, JIM Compact meets the most demanding expectations of dismounted operators.
MOSKITO contains all functions for 24/7 target acquisition: day and night observation, rangefinding and angle measurement.
- High resolution glass optics with 5 x magnification
- Night Operation mode activated whenever required
- Measurements can be taken just like by day
- Reduced training effort
The JIM LR is designed for military and civilian applications and is fully qualified according to the most stringent standards.
- 6 sensors in 1 lightweight piece of equipment
- Handheld & self-powerded
- Advanced communication capabilities
- Observation and target location
VECTOR 21 Nite
The laser in VECTOR 21 Nite is a 1550 nm wavelength laser and is consequently undetectable by other night vision devices.
- Magnification: 7x (day), 4.5x (night)
- Field of View: 120 mil / 6.75°, 125 mil / 7°
- Range capability: 5 m to 12,000 m
- Accuracy: ± 5 m