- Dual-field-of-view cooled thermal imager
- Separate visible color channel
- Eye-safe laser range finder
- Integrated GPS and Digital Magnetic Compass
Medium – Range Multifunction Infrared Binoculars
Based on the same interfaces as the JIM LR family (batteries, connectors, accessories, etc.), JIM Sentinel combines instantaneous operational capacity, silent operation and extended autonomy.
JIM Sentinel is particulary suited to military and security operations: infantry section and special forces’missions, intelligence-gathering, for the contact units, infrastructure and border surveillence, etc.
Thanks to it’s thermal and day image fusion option, JIM Sentinel improves target detection capacity during observation phases.
Safran Vectronix’ JIM Protector binoculars combine five different sensors – daytime channel, thermal (nighttime) channel, laser rangefinder, digital magnetic compass and GPS – to precisely detect, identify and locate persons in danger or hazardous events.
Quiet and compact, JIM Protector is instantly ready for operation, day or night and in all weather conditions.
Precise information is displayed in real time, to enhance the user’s decision-making and operational capabilities.
JIM Protector is especially easy to use. It features thermal/optical image fusion and photo/video recording.
Thanks to a full set of latest-generation multimedia interfaces (controls, data and image management), JIM Protector is interoperable with many other systems, including computers and monitors.
Important: JIM Sentinel is subject to Swiss and French export control.
The JIM HR is especially useful for infantry platoon leaders, and is ideal for Special Forces operations.
The JIM LR is designed for military and civilian applications and is fully qualified according to the most stringent standards.
- 6 sensors in 1 lightweight piece of equipment
- Handheld & self-powerded
- Advanced communication capabilities
- Observation and target location
The JIM Protector combines instantaneous operational capacity, silent operation and extended autonomy.
- 5 sensors in a single compact package
- Portable, standalone operation
- Advanced communications capabilities
- Target observation and location
The device boasts miniaturised components and standardised 18 mm image intensifier tube.
- Operates for over 50 hours
- Can be configured specifically for the user’s operational scenario
- Intensifier tube adjusts itself to varying levels of ambient light
- Revolutionary ultra light-weight design