Continuous Integration Engineer (m/f)
We are interested to hire people who think and act creatively and in a team-orientated manner; people who will value a challenging future in a multicultural, international environment. We are currently looking for a
Continuous Integration Engineer
who will be responsible for design, implementation and monitoring the build and delivery infrastructure for our cutting edge optoelectronics devices. As a member of our team, you will collaborate closely with embedded engineers to deliver software builds, troubleshoot failures, integrate new tools, develop automation strategies and optimize deployment pipeline. This requires ability to scripting and also clear mind of the whole build pipeline.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Design CI/CD processes including automated build, test and deployment
- Configure Jenkins jobs and pipelines
- Troubleshoot build and test failures
- Optimize performance in the context of CI/CD processes, including use of distributed builds, parallelize and identify performance bottlenecks
- Maintain, update, and improve software development infrastructure consisting of Linux servers (both bare metal and virtual) and workstations, version control system, Jenkins and automated hardware testing equipment
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or related field, or relevant experience
- Experience with practical administration of Linux servers and workstations
- Familiarity with scripting (Bash, Python) and command line tools
- Hands-on experience with build, release and deployment processes
- Ability to configure and maintain Jenkins automation server, including CI/CD toolchain, plugins and distributed/parallel jobs
- Strong grasp of configuration management tools, such as Puppet or Ansible, in a production environment
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring (Nagios) in a production environment
- Ability to work with version control, build systems and automated testing tools
- Fluency in German or English, French would a plus
We offer a variety of exciting projects, great benefits and modern offices in an attractive area. Rosalba Sutter is looking forward to receiving your written application: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kurt Bachmann, Head of Development Unit Software, Tel. +41 71 726 7305 will be pleased to provide any further information you may need regarding the tasks and responsibilities of the position.
Send us your application
If you have any open questions or input please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We're looking forward hearing from you.