Beyond the Limits – The Safran Vectronix Innovation Challenge
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world – Albert Einstein
The Safran Vectronix innovation challenge is an internal competition, which first took place in 2016.
What’s it all about?
- Employees throughout all departments, have the possibility to play the role of Business Development and present their ideas
- the goal is to design creative and new solutions for Safran Vectronix
- the teams are invited to present their concepts and projects live to a jury of 3 experts, who will decide if they will invest in the idea or not
- the best 3 teams are awarded a prize
- first place receives the “Beyond the limits award” and CHF 1,000.– for the team
- the jury decides if the project will be realized and what the future steps will be
The Safran Vectronix innovation challenge is looking for significant product and service ideas, new technologies, creative company models and unexpected combinations that will bring us lasting value.
The winner teams of the 2016 innovation challenge are:
- First prize: Team “PHIDUS” as well as Team “M2020”
- Second prize: Team “T4”
- Third prize: Team “.388 improved”